Most Interesting Man Wins Open de Espana!

Most Interesting Pic

The Most Interesting Man In Golf (MIMIG) won the least interesting event I can think of for anyone outside of Spain. The title of this post says it all. Despite playing his last 10 holes in 3 shots over par, Miguel Jimenez hung on to win the Open de Espana over the weekend by beating Richard Greene of Australia in a playoff. Why should you care? Well, the MIMIG (A.K.A the “Mechanic” or the “Rapist”) is now the ripe old age of 50 and has had himself a pretty good month. He finished in the top 5 at Augusta. He got married to a woman that appears nearly half his age. And now he’s won his home country’s open. To the victor goes the cigar.

Embedded image permalink

That’s really all there is to the story. He’s old, he’s playing great, and well….. I guess there is just one more thing.

Caption Contest!!!!!

While the pic above is about as good as it gets, if you follow me or anyone who talks about golf on Twitter you’ve also seen the next pic. It’s so mother fucking good that the least I could do today was share it and offer up a caption contest.

Embedded image permalink

So have at it. I assure that this isn’t photo shopped. I’m working on a prize for the winner, but remember, I have no sponsors and I do this for free. Let’r rip!

Advertisements
This entry was posted in Comedy, Tour Talk and tagged , , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

10 Responses to Most Interesting Man Wins Open de Espana!

1. Tee-biz says:

Lewk at me! I am taking ze most intrasting dump in golf!

2. Tread says:

I shit Trophies!!!

3. Billy Batts says:

I don’t usually shove a trophy up my ass when I win but when I do it’s from the Spanish Open.

4. danrock says:

No folding armchairs allowed into Augusta?
    No problem!

5. YT says:

Marry the cigar
    Kill the mullet
    Fuck the trophy

6. BigJimSpooner says:

I don’t usually shove trophies up my ass, but I did stay at a Holiday Inn Express last night!

7. shutfacegolf says:

From reader 13LitteThings via email:

“So good when he has a dump he shits out golf trophies.”

8. BB says:

“Come now, Sergio. I teabag trophy, you back into mechanic”

• shutfacegolf says:

My inner disdain for Spanish golf crowns BB and this response the winner. I’m calling it after a week. Congrats BB!!!! You get a bowl of soup for your efforts.

9. pat merion east says:

my reply aint as good as the others. i just want to brag; i flew my stupid ass from Nashville to Gerona (blew my AA miles) just to see this man. My fucking bags got lost but that did not stop me from crying and finding clothes. I went to the tournament and watch mig win it. Nice TnA to look at and plenty of beer and ham. I smelled of ham, beer, and taint when I got home to my wife, but I saw the MIMIG win his home open.